Refined Peanut Oil
This oil is extracted by pressing peanut seed kernels, and it is later refined. It has a pale color, light consistency, and a pleasant nutty flavor.
- Refined peanut oil has been associated with reduced levels of plasma cholesterol and triglycerides due to its high monounsaturated fat content.
- Refined peanut oil does not contain peanut allergens.
- It is highly resistant to oxidation and has a long shelf life.
- Culinary and food applications: Refined peanut oil is especially suitable for deep-fat frying. It has a subtle and pleasant flavor and can be heated to a high temperature without oxidative effects.
- This oil is a prominent ingredient in various skin-care formulations and is an effective carrier agent serving as a moisturizer and increasing the penetration of active agents.
All of our Vegetable Oil products come packaged in the following options:
- 195 kg Drum
- 920 kg Tote
- 920 kg IBC
- 22000 kg Flexitank