AVAILABLE IN ORGANIC & CONVENTIONAL.
Tahini is a creamy and smooth paste made from ground, dehulled, roasted sesame seeds. This paste has a delicate nutty flavor without almost any trace of bitterness. Our company is the Mexico’s leading producer of tahini (organic and conventional).
- Tahini is a good way to consume the nutrients from sesame seeds.
- Sesame is rich in mono and polyunsaturated fats, antioxidants and calcium.
- Lingans, the natural antioxidants present in sesame seeds, have been attributed to have numerous health benefits including blood cholesterol reduction, oxidative stress attenuation, lipid metabolism modification, anti-inflammatory effects, and vitamin-E enhancement, among others.
- Great option for vegans to get protein and safe for those with Celiac Disease since it is gluten-free.
- Composed of micronutrients, vitamin-E, tocopherols, minerals (calcium, magnesium), and low sodium levels.
- Tahini is a key ingredients in the Middle-Eastern cuisine, for example; in dishes such as the baba ghanoush and hummus, as well as sweet dishes such as the halvah.
- Also, it is used by itself as salad dressing or as a peanut butter alternative to be spread on bread. You can make a dip that can be used as a non-dairy alternative for butter and margarine.
- Recipes around the world include tahini in sauces, dips, frosting, cookies, and baking goods, among others.
- 18,14 kg Bucket
- 217.5 kg Drum